Knowing God will never allow a true, faithful follower to be lost, keeps me going, even in the hardest of times. Knowing I can trust Him at His Word means everything. Do you trust Him? With your life?
8 “I, the Sovereign Lord, am watching this sinful nation of Israel.I will destroy it from the face of the earth.But I will never completely destroy the family of Israel,” says the Lord.9 “For I will give the command and will shake Israel along with the other nations as grain is shaken in a sieve, yet not one true kernel will be lost.
Amos 9:8-9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Is The Scapegoat….
People can complain about God, they can hate Him, and they can do all they can to try to rid Him from society, but the one thing they can’t ...
-
With the world striving for comfort, peace, and stability, our behavior plays a large role determining if we receive it or not. When we thi...
-
Here’s one fact about God that makes a huge difference in the life of a believer: God knows us better than we know ourselves... and still l...
-
To live a disciplined life one must humble oneself in order to submit to this lifestyle. In order to learn one must set aside his pride, wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment