For the believer, there is always Hope. And this Hope, anchors our soul.
18 Jesus came and told His disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Matthew 28:18-20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those Troubled By Evil Spirits….
I wonder who “those troubled by evil spirits” were? Could that have been those who were depressed? Transgender? Homosexual? Bi-Polar? D...
-
Here’s one fact about God that makes a huge difference in the life of a believer: God knows us better than we know ourselves... and still l...
-
With the world striving for comfort, peace, and stability, our behavior plays a large role determining if we receive it or not. When we thi...
-
To live a disciplined life one must humble oneself in order to submit to this lifestyle. In order to learn one must set aside his pride, wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment