Thursday, August 6, 2026

If It Feels Right, Do It….

When you base your life solely on how “you feel”, it’s a good indicator of your spiritual blindness. Just as a physically blind person feels his way around in life, a spiritually blind person uses their feelings to dictate their behavior. “If it feels right, do it”. “I don’t feel like doing that”. “I feel I should....”. “I’ve always felt this way”. Feelings are legitimate, but often overrated. Often, you have to set them aside and go with what you know to be true. Feelings with often lead you to believe you’re okay, when you’re not.

31 Jesus answered them, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor–sick people do. 32 I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners and need to repent.” Luke 5:31-32

No comments:

Post a Comment

If It Feels Right, Do It….

When you base your life solely on how “you feel”, it’s a good indicator of your spiritual blindness. Just as a physically blind person feel...