True Love always gives us a choice. False love always demands.
26 “Look, today I am giving you the choice between a blessing and a curse! 27 You will be blessed if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today. 28 But you will be cursed if you reject the commands of the Lord your God and turn away from Him and worship gods you have not known before.
Deuteronomy 11:26-28
Sunday, July 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too Much…Forget…Too Little..Dishonor…
I made a decision a long time ago that money wasn’t going to be my greatest pursuit in life. I pray the Proverbs prayer (30:7-9) about God ...
-
With the world striving for comfort, peace, and stability, our behavior plays a large role determining if we receive it or not. When we thi...
-
Here’s one fact about God that makes a huge difference in the life of a believer: God knows us better than we know ourselves... and still l...
-
To live a disciplined life one must humble oneself in order to submit to this lifestyle. In order to learn one must set aside his pride, wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment