God’s word is the key to life. It unlocks the door of truth, and that truth sets us free when we embrace it. Never try to stifle being honest with yourself. Your paths will be straight and your life will be long.
10 My child, listen to me and do as I say,and you will have a long, good life.11 I will teach you wisdom’s waysand lead you in straight paths.12 When you walk, you won’t be held back;when you run, you won’t stumble.13 Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go.Guard them, for they are the key to life.
Proverbs 4:10-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too Much…Forget…Too Little..Dishonor…
I made a decision a long time ago that money wasn’t going to be my greatest pursuit in life. I pray the Proverbs prayer (30:7-9) about God ...
-
With the world striving for comfort, peace, and stability, our behavior plays a large role determining if we receive it or not. When we thi...
-
Here’s one fact about God that makes a huge difference in the life of a believer: God knows us better than we know ourselves... and still l...
-
To live a disciplined life one must humble oneself in order to submit to this lifestyle. In order to learn one must set aside his pride, wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment